April 5, 2009

datarock meets weird tapes

So it has been just short of legitimately being 48 hours since I've landed back in Dallas and I'm already missing what New York had to offer.  I miss the faces.  I miss the places.  I miss the little things that filled the space in between the two.  To be honest, I don't really have anything much interesting to say or report (for the moment) but wanted to post a song.  Das all.

Deal with, 
and give me some of your compassion while you're at it.


A personal update?  
I dyed my hair to a darker color, which looks quite lovely if I do say so myself, and plan on laying out in the sun to maybe get a tan at some point.  Perhaps cut my hair and buy some new clothes?  We'll see.  Most likely all of the above and then some.  
I hope spring break has been pleasant for all of us who were handed ours slightly later than everyone else.  Such awkward timing.  
I am beginning to find a lot of things amusingly awkward.  
Don't ask me why, but I'm rather enjoying it.

You know what's awkward?
... when this shit happens in front of people.

1 comment:

lorraine pavelin said...

i wish i was back in dallas with you! :(
i miss you lots. post pictures of your new hair!

p.s.

that sweater picture. has totally happened to me. on multiple occasions.
i distinctly remember in 5th grade when we had to take our shirts off to get tested for scoliosis. and when i went to put my pullover back on and got my head stuck in the sleeve and had a panic attack.

okay that was a story for you!