January 14, 2009

you promised me an answer by today

Hoorah!!  

I put about an hour of my time trying to figure out how to work that HTML player on the bottom of your browser.  See it?  It's pretty swell.  If you haven't clicked any music links, then it should be hiding on the left-hand corner of your screen.  

Due to that gorgeous little pale grey box, you can just click the little arrows next to the mp3 files to preview them, rather than downloading them only to find noise vomit on the other side of your headphones/speakers.  I think you'll have to resort to right-clicking to download rather than just directly clicking the hyperlinks cause that will only trigger the Yahoo! player.

I feel pretty accomplished.  This is nice.

÷
oldfolks home: i hate dell

It's not a remix!

...but, it is pretty glitchy/electronic in a melancholic way.  
Give it a minute before it builds up to indie status.  It's worth it.  
I promise.  

Pinkie promise.

No comments: