January 14, 2009

WTREMIXES?!

My iTunes is a plethora of remixes ever since I started going to school in New York.  I just realized this... and, so...





britney spears v. madonna: trouble vs. get together



ANDD!!
as a finalé for you fine chirrin'...
I present an oldie, but a goodie from Ms. (or Mrs?) Kylie Minogue.



I have plenty more which I'm sure will eventually make their way onto some post in the future, but I am quite positive that I've given you enough to tap your feet to for awhile.  I don't plan on posting only remixes, but it so happened to have turned out that way so I figured why not pound out a couple while I'm at it?  Anyway, my point is, I won't post only remixes.  There will be some indie gems and such I'll share... but for now enjoy these lovely interpretations.

No comments: