January 13, 2009

comment mon coeur a succombe

I watch as the remaining grains of time-- before the spring semester-- slip through my fingers with a cup of delicious tea.  Lots of sugar, naturally.  It seems that the closer I get to starting classes again, the more and more difficult it is to muster up enough strength to leave my parent's house.  

No wait.. actually that's a lie.  

I have been doing lots of driving around the suburbs, but I can't seem to find any motivation to see my good old friends.  This has to change.  

Perhaps it's due to having tasted the freedoms of going to college in New York.  Perhaps my inclination towards winter hibernation is to blame.  I'm not quite sure, but if you figure it out please let me know.  In any event, I plan on spending my last two weeks in Dallas in the company of familiar faces.

As of now, my shoulders hurt and I want to bake cupcakes so I am going to leave it at that.


P.S- On the subject of cupcakes, why are-- were?-- the FIT coke queens obese giggle muffins? Sorry for naiveté, but who the fuck is Plaxico Burress?

÷
sébastien tellier: divine (danger remix)

No comments: